Donald J. Trump
Donald J. Trump is many things. The Republican Party’s nominee for President of the United States. An unapologetic hatemonger against Mexicans and Muslims. A sexist pig. A deadbeat employer. A serial liar who even breaks promises to charitable organizations. A defendant in a massive fraud case. A climate conspiracist. A profiteer off other’s misfortune. A failure at making money in the casino business as hard as that sounds. A hypocritical outsourcer whose products are made in China, India and Mexico rather than in the U.S. A fan of Saddam Hussein and Vladimir Putin. A creep who says he’d date his own daughter. And a man so small, so dishonorable and so devoid of class that he would ridicule Gold Star parents of a fallen U.S. soldier. But what Trump will never be is President. Whether or not Republicans in Congress fully agree with Trump’s dangerous vision for American, most have endorsed him to lead the free world and have his finger on the nuclear button. They can’t have it both ways. They can’t support Trump but claim to not support his extreme polices. It’s a package deal.
- Do you support your Presidential nominee Trump’s policy of taxpayers funding a massive “Deportation Force” to remove 11 million undocumented immigrants in the U.S? [The Atlantic, November 11, 2015] If not, why did you endorse him?
- Do you agree with Trump’s assessment that most undocumented immigrants coming in from Mexico are “rapists”, drug dealers, and murderers “roaming freely to threaten peaceful citizen”?
- Do you support Trump’s plan for ‘total’ ban on Muslims entering United States’?
- What do you take away from the Wall Street Journal crediting Trump for reviving the White Nationalist movement, or Trump’s reluctance to condemn KKK or disavow David Duke Endorsement?
- Does it concern you at all that Trump has made comments of respect and admiration for a number of dictators, including Kim Jong Un, Putin, Saddam Hussein, and Gaddafi?
- Do you think it is disingenuous or hypocritical for Trump to say he wants to “make America great again” when he actively rooted for the U.S. housing marking to crash in 2006 and 2007 so that he could “make a lot of money” flipping property? As you know, the resulting financial crisis cost over 2 million Americans their jobs and wiped out trillions in retirement savings.
- Donald Trump says he wants to outlaw all abortion and defund Planned Parenthood. But what’s really concerning is Trump’s knee-jerk reaction to a question about what should happen to women who seek one. He said “There has to be some form of punishment”.Do you agree with Trump that women should be made criminals and potentially thrown in jail who seek out an abortion?
- Every major-party nominee for President since 1976 has released their tax returns, but Donald Trump refuses to. Do you think he should release them? What do you think he’s trying to hide?
- Do you agree with Trump that climate change is all a hoax concocted by the Chinese?
- Do you think Trump is ready to be Commander-in-Chief when he won’t rule out using nuclear weapons inside Europe?
- Do you think Trump is ready to be Commander-in-Chief when he clearly has no respect for the sacrifices of veterans or their families after he viciously derided the Gold Star parents of fallen American Muslim soldier, Captain Humayun Khan?
- Do you think Trump is ready to be Commander-in-Chief when he promises to allow torture? He said ‘We Should Go For Waterboarding And Tougher Than Waterboarding.’
- Do you think Trump is ready to be Commander-in-Chief when he promises to murder the innocent family members of suspected terrorists?